Earth Science and Life Science Teacher
International High School , Valbonne,
Académie de Nice France
Diane.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Tel: +33 6 74 66 91 51
- 2013 – 2014 University of Lyon “Claude Bernard – Lyon 1” ,Lyon, France. Intensive courses to prepare the competitive exam (called “agrégation” ) to become a teacher in Life and Earth Sciences.
- 2011 – 2013 University of Nice Sophia- Antipolis, Sciences Department, Valrose Campus. Intensive courses to prepare the competitive exam to become a teacher (CAPES), in Life and Earth Sciences.
- 2009 – 2010 Toulouse Tech Engineering school «Institut National Polytechnique” ENSEEIHT-ENSIACET-ENSAT. Third year of engineering school and Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Hydrology, Hydrochemistry.
- 2009 Lincoln University, New Zealand: Water and Soil Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Hydrology, depollution techniques.
- 2007 – 2009 Engineering School in Toulouse « Ecole Nationale Supérieure Agronomique de Toulouse »
- 2005 – 2007 Masséna High School : Intensive courses to prepare the competitive exams to enter engineering schools. Biology, Geology , Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics ; called CPGE in France ( “BCPST-
- 2014 – 2018 Teacher at the Henri Matisse High School , and International High School in Valbonne. Responsible for various classes: 9th grades, 10th grades, 11th grades, 12th grades , Courses in
pedagogy and didactics
- 2010 – 2011 Engineer responsible for the set-up of the Environmental Management System , to pass the standard ISO 14 001 (in a Motorways company). Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and risk
assessment on water pollution, air pollution, and soil pollution.
- 2010 Disposal and recycling of clinkers from household waste incineration. Study on an industrial process. Project management, work on sizing of the Eddy current separators, Optimization, Research
- 2009 Internship in a research laboratory on plant physiology. Study of various strategies and mechanisms involved in plant defense against the herbivorous, and Darwinian evolution study .
Educational programs on Seismology, geology at school, hydrology, astronomy, outreach in geology and biology.
PUBLICATIONS AND SERVICES
- Participation to the EGU GIFT 2015 (focused on mineral resources) and presenting a poster intitled “ Adopt a Mermaid” participative science and seismology at school, and EGU 2018 presenting a hands-on activity
focused on meteorites and craters impacts.
- Participation to several educational workshops focused on seismology, InSIGHT and SEIS with NASA, CNES, IPGP, Geoazur lab, and French National Education representatives to elaborate an educational program sharing data with schools all around the world.
- Participation to the first Insegnaci Etna in Acireale, Catania, Sicily, presenting Seismo Box and hands on activities on seismology at school.
- Part of the Organization Committee for IESO International Earth Sciences Olympiads, in Sophia Antipolis, August 2017, with Jean-Luc Berenguer’s team.